Feb 4, 2019
In light of recent tragic events surrounding young people
overdosing on drugs, I've dedicated this episode to raising
awareness of what you're really risking every time you take a
I've invited paramedicine student and St John's Ambulance
volunteer on the show to answer questions I know a lot of us have
around taking drugs. Is it really that dangerous? Or is it worth
the risk of trying to ''fit in''? We dive into discussing the
following questions -
1. Is ecstasy & MDMA the same thing?
2. What's the appeal of it?
3. What are the actual side effects?
4. Can you drown yourself by drinking too much water on
5. What's the signs to look out for signs of overdose?
6. What's the first thing you should do if you notice these
7. Does getting help straight away make much of a
8. Will I get in trouble from paramedics for taking
9. What's the best thing to remember the next time someone
offers you some?
In my eyes, there's only one thing to remember
- no. It only takes one
I've been announced as Top 4 Finalist for NSW
Young Woman of the Year
! I'd love to have your vote!
Please jump on the link and do so here: www.katefitzsimons.com/vote